This class of insurance provides to a certain extent costs of hospitalization necessitated by an accident or a disease
|Who can insure?||Those aged from 6 to 65 years (Parents/guardians can buy this insurance for those between from 6 to 18 years of age)|
|Term (duration)||= One year|
|Premium Rate||= kyats 50,000/- per unit. Up to 5 units can be purchased from all insurance companies.|
Benefits are attainable as follows:-
For one unit buyer:-
- In the case of hospitalization of the Insured necessitated by a disease or injuries during the insurance period kyats 15,000/- per day up to 30 days in a year will be paid.
- In the case of an accidental death to the Insured in the insurance period, the beneficiary will be paid a death benefit of kyats one million only.
- If the Insured dies, while or after being hospitalized due to a disease the beneficiary will be entitled to the maximum benefit of kyats one million only including the hospitalization costs.
- Benefits are attainable, based on the number of unit purchased.
Owing to the following causes/reasons Benefits under the Health Insurance are not attainable.
- Child birth, miscarriage/abortion and hospitalization necessitated by pregnancy complication.
- Those after being treated and certified by the physician to be hospitalized. Those with symptoms of disease.
- Insanity Treatment taken for mental diseases.
- Treatment taken for conception.
- Dental treatment unrelated to accidental injuries.
- Eye test including spectacles unrelated to accidental injuries
- Operational surgery for beauty at the Insured’s instigation.
- Hearing and inserting
- Born disfigurement disease (or) Surgery for disfigurement.
- Treatment taken for accidental injury caused by use of narcotic drugs. Death so caused.
- Treatments taken for injury sustained in committing a crime. Death so caused.
- Treatment taken for AIDS/HIV. Death so caused.
- Treatment taken abroad. Death so caused.
- Treatment, injury and death occasioned by terrorism, riot, war and warlike operations.
- Treatments not exceeding 3 days of hospitalization.
- Fraudulent claims.
If you want to buy Health Insurance.
Please contact F.N.I head-office or its branches and insurance agents dealing with the F.N.I
In the case of hospitalization because of a disease or injury, contact the F.N.I immediately.